Friday, January 1, 2010

SK Photography: the story

My name is Sarah.  I am a wife to the best man in the world, and a stay at home mom of three little girls under two.  Life is an adventure here, and I love it!  If you want to read all about it you can visit my other blog, Clay In His Hands.

I have long been a lover of beauty. For as long as I can remember, I have loved art. Growing up I had the opportunity to explore art in many forms. I am having a lot of fun with photography now...so far it is my favorite.  There is something that thrills me about capturing beautiful moments in everyday life and saving them to be remembered forever.

This blog is a sort of photo journal to document my journey as I learn about photography and get to know my new camera.  I have so much to learn!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo Darling,

    I am stunned at so much exquisite beauty in one place. How come you didnt' tell me about this?

    Love You,
    Aunt trisha

    ReplyDelete